National Caviar Day For Skin Repair
Posted by Pevonia Marketing on 18th Jul 2022
Why Caviar for Skin Repair?
With today being National Caviar Day, discover the world of luxurious age-defying natural skin care products infused with this nutrient-rich active. Beauty aficionados have characterized Caviar as the veritable fountain of youth, and rightly so! The original “black gold”, valued for its wealth of benefits, harnesses the power of the sea to repair visible signs of aging and sun damage, leaving skin youthful-looking and radiant.
Caviar: What it is and does
Caviar is a sustainably-sourced natural skin care marine extract from the egg of the black sturgeon possessing a bounty of nutrients vital for creating life. This emollient treasure from the sea is renowned for its skin-repairing amino acids, oligo-elements, phospholipids, and vitamins that it bestows upon the skin, counteracting the loss of these vital skin components due to age. With all that Caviar contains, it helps to know the functions and benefits of its numerous constituents to understand how it achieves such supple, luminous skin.
Amino acids: Pro-peptides, building blocks necessary to regenerate the skin. The amino acids in Caviar are the same as we have within our bodies, making them highly compatible with the skin. Unlike larger protein molecules, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Leucine, Serine, Threonine, and Valine are small enough to deeply absorb into the skin, fortifying collagen and elastin production, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, moisturizing and toning the skin.
Oligo-elements: Combination of minerals imperative for revitalizing the skin and body.
• Iron boosts cell oxygenation, which is crucial for skin health.
• Magnesium activates enzymatic metabolism and DNA replication and promotes conversion of GLA to DGLA, a substance that fights inflammation, a prime cause of aging.
• Phosphorous increases energy and helps DNA with cellular renewal. Integral for ADP (adenosine diphosphate) and ATP (adenosine triphosphate) production, it improves all cellular processes. As ADP is essential to energy in all living cells and ATP, known as the energy currency of life, helps store energy for cells, it is vital for youthful-looking skin.
• Copper aides collagen formation and promotes consistent skin pigment and healthy blood vessels—crucial for optimal skin nutrition and health.
• Silicon promotes a moist, healthy complexion.
• Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, essential fatty acids, deliver beneficial moisturizing properties.
Vitamins: Caviar contains 17 vitamins that fight damaging free radicals and support repair processes to help circumvent visible signs of aging.
• Vitamin A helps regulate DNA, collagen and elastin production, evens pigmentation and protects against UV damage, leaving skin luminous, bouncy, and vibrant.
• B1 helps fight the effects of stress and enhances circulation, detoxification, and energy production. It is used in synthesis of Acetylcholine and other cell constituents to help the body better absorb other vitamins.
• B2 (Riboflavin), necessary for processing amino acids and fats, facilitates normal reproduction, growth, repair and development of healthy skin. It activates B6 and B9 involved in energy production plus helps repair and mend dermatitis, eczema, breakouts, and rosacea flare-ups.
• B6 helps metabolize proteins, sugars, and fatty acids, plus helps maintain a healthy immune system.
• B12, abundant in Caviar, is crucial for producing DNA and red blood cells while regulating your nervous system.
• Vitamin D regulates fibroblast growth factor 23, plays a role in cell metabolism and growth, and enhances Vitamin A and C absorption, protecting against premature aging and UV damage to the skin.
• Vitamin E moisturizes, soothes, protects cell membranes, and helps rehabilitate compromised skin. It also boosts the action of Vitamin C necessary for skin health.
Caviar: Made by nature, backed by science
Caviar is scientifically proven to achieve optimal results and enable your skin to age gracefully and naturally. During an 8-week clinical study, 20 women between the ages of 40-60 used the best natural face cleanser for aging skin, toner, serum, skin care cream and eye cream from the Pevonia Myoxy-Caviar® Timeless Repair collection. After the study, 50% reported improved hydration, firmness, and elasticity, with 39% having reduced wrinkle width. In addition, it was deemed effective and well-tolerated by 100% of users.
New research shows that DHA in Caviar may produce adiponectin, which promotes healing and collagen renewal, reduces inflammation, and inhibits UVB irradiation. This study also showed a decrease in MMPs, enzymes that break down proteins in the skin and contribute to sun damage.  This study further validates Caviar’s phenomenal ability to repair skin showing signs of sun damage and aging. Yet another study from 2012 indicated that combining Caviar with antioxidants strengthens the skin’s structure and mitochondrial function. The Myoxy-Caviar products include antioxidant Alpha Lipoic Acid, Retinol, and Vitamins C & E to fend off free radical damage, repair and smooth the appearance of stubborn wrinkles and signs of sun damage.
With deeply moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid and wrinkle-smoothing Escutox®, this line amplifies the benefits of Caviar, delivering results worthy of Midas. Want to maximize results for your healthiest skin ever? Boost skin health with an in-depth consultation for your ideal products and professional treatments. Pevonia treatments to consider include our Myoxy-Caviar® Mask Treatment or Skinfit Mask Treatment with a unique peel-off mask for men.
Mask Treatment. Visit Find-A-Spa for an oasis near you offering Pevonia!
Myoxy Caviar® Timeless Balm Cleanser
Myoxy Caviar® Timeless Repair Serum
Myoxy Caviar® Timeless Repair Cream
Myoxy Caviar® Timeless Eye Contour
1. National Library of Medicine International Journal of Molecular Sciences “Caviar Extract and Its Constituent DHA Inhibits UVB-Irradiated Skin Aging by Inducing Adiponectin Production” Date Published: May 11, 2020. Authors: Kyung-Eun Lee, Youn-Hwa Nho, Seok Kyun Yun, Sung-Min Park, Seunghyun Kang, Hyeonju Yeo