Masking is an excellent pathway to getting healthier skin and practicing restorative self-care. But, with the multitude of facial mask types on the market today, deciding what facial mask is the best for your specific skin type and concerns can seem like a full-time job. Pevonia takes the guesswork out of finding the perfect formula with the purest facial mask ingredients and an array of options to meet your complexion’s needs beautifully.
How to Select a Skincare Mask
Before you rush in, you need to identify where your skin has room for improvement. To simplify matters, we've matched today’s top skincare questions with the optimal face mask to take your skin from so-so to super!
- What facial mask is best for glowing skin? Radiant skin is always on trend and achievable with our Pevonia Bright Skin Green Apple Mask. Clarifying Green Apple, deeply moisturizing Shea Butter and antioxidant Green Tea banish dullness, rendering skin luminous, smooth, and protected. As uneven texture seen with enlarged pores can take away from your overall glow, this non-drying face mask includes purifying Kaolin Clay and Red Clover to help reduce the appearance of pores and create the refined, glass skin look you seek.
- What are the best facial masks for mature skin? A facial mask with Collagen is the decisive mask match to counteract the loss of essential structural skin components due to the passage of time and sun damage. Revitalizing Marine Collagen Polypeptides blended with Beta-Carotene support natural protein production and cell renewal while Squalane and Shea Butter in our Ageless Skin Collagen Mask address the skin’s moisture content, leaving it plump, dewy, smooth, and more youthful-looking.
- What is the ideal facial mask for oily skin? The Pevonia Pure Skin Charcoal Mask has Micronized Charcoal, Kaolin and Bentonite Clays to detoxify, remove impurities, and minimize pore clogging. Unlike stripping products which can trigger rebound oil production, it helps balance your oil production and preserve vital moisture.
- What are the safest types of facial masks for sensitive skin? Sensitive skin types should always choose natural skin care products with moisturizing actives that support the skin barrier and refrain from those with harsh acids and drying alcohol. Pevonia Skin Care upholds these standards in each mask formula with Shea Butter, Squalane, Safflower Seed Oil, and natural skin care botanicals like Chamomile, Calendula, and Arnica to keep skin calm and healthy.
- Which facial mask is best if I have multiple issues in different areas? You can treat each zone independently with our formulas. For example, if you have combination skin, you can use a facial mask for oily skin on your forehead, nose, and chin, and apply a more moisturizing formula on your cheeks.
- Can masks be used anywhere? You can absolutely think beyond your face in terms of masking. Since Pevonia masks are safe to improve the appearance of skin anywhere on the body, here are a few great ways you can multi-mask with us:
- Apply the Ageless Skin Collagen Mask to your neck, chest, hands, and feet to reap the rejuvenating and moisturizing effects from head to toe.
- Swipe on the Bright Skin Green Apple Mask to areas with uneven skin tone, like the back of hands and forearms, to improve luminosity and radiance.
- Enlist the help of a friend for a purifying at-home back treatment with the Pure Skin Charcoal Mask to address blocked pores and breakouts.
Want to maximize results for your healthiest skin ever? Boost skin health with an in-depth consultation for your ideal products and professional Pevonia treatments. Visit FindASpa for an oasis near you!