Ingredients and Product Sourcing
Pevonia was green before it was fashionable, launching in 1991 with cruelty-free formulas and post-consumer recyclable/reusable packaging. We incorporate delicately extracted phyto-organic and natural ingredients to create earth & skin friendly products that are mother-nature approved. Protecting the earth and maintaining an affinity with nature and its precious resources is an integral part of Pevonia's philosophy. Pevonia International is a member of the Organic Trade Association and holds a CTN Green Excellence Award.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Hyaluonate, Glycerin, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Polysorbate 20, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract.
Pevonia® will accept returns or exchanges for any Pevonia.com purchase that is returned within 30 days of the PURCHASE date. All returns must be pre-approved by customer service. Return acceptance (for refund or exchange) is at the sole discretion of Pevonia. Refunds will be provided in the form of a store credit for the equivalent amount of the product purchase price. Your store credit can be redeemed with any future purchase.
Please follow these easy steps:
- Email [email protected] or call us at 1-800-PEVONIA (738-6642) to obtain your RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization).
- Please reference your original order and note the items that you wish to return and the reason for the return.
- We will provide you with an RMA number (valid for 30 days from issue date).
- Pack the item along with the original order documents. Write the RMA number on the outside of the package.
- Shipping fees are nonrefundable.
Attn: Pevonia Shop Returns
300 Fentress Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Once you follow the above steps, your store credit or exchange will be processed within 21 days of receipt.
Thank you for choosing award-winning Pevonia Botanica natural skincare.